Click here to hear our personal finance slot on Sunshine 106.8fm which is on every Tuesday evening at 18:30.
This week we looked at the following topics
1. The government push to reverse the lacuna or ‘loophole’ that has made it virtually impossible for banks to repossess houses since July 2011.
2. Property tax, how Revenue are the collectors and the tax authority who will supervise it.
3. Taking back Tax Relief at Source from homeowners who are not paying their mortgage.
4. Finding ‘hidden money’ in your own personal finances.
5. How there is a trend towards reducing wealth transfer between generations via changes to inheritance and the changes in thresholds that affect this.